Design Coordinator (Joinery) – NW London
£35,000 base Salary + Competitive Package
Excellent opportunity to join growing business based in North West London, with strong pipeline of work and family culture that will accommodate flexible hours.
They are recruiting for an in-house Joinery Design Coordinator in our Design and Contract department.
My client provides a turnkey solution offering acoustic testing pre-contract to establish the sound control requirements and then post contract testing to provide evidence of the effectiveness of the installed products.
They provide a full CAD Design package in 2D and 3D. Modelling in 3D improves the efficiency and aesthetic of our designs, offering clients a clearer perspective and understanding on what the completed installation will look like.
Applicants should also have good numeracy and computer skills, be self-motivated, diligent and have the ability to work as part of a dedicated team.
* Produce production drawings, either full component listings or plan/elevation details, and provide Joinery Production Manager with full cutting lists.
* Liaise with Client to gain approval of final designs, undertaking site visits if necessary. Ensuring timely responses from Client to ensure production timescales are met.
* Ensure that information received from Client visits and commented drawings reflect details submitted on original estimate. Highlighting any changes accordingly to ensure all costs are accounted for.
* Hand-over jobs to Design Manager liaising with Clients if required throughout the production process.
* Joinery experience is a must
* Previous experience in producing manufacturing drawings
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, and able to work alone to produce construction drawings
* Good written and verbal skills
* Architectural or construction background welcomed
* Able to work alone to meet project deadlines
* Good problem-solving skills
* Good time management skills
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org