Design Coordinator – Farnborough, Hampshire – £40k – £50k + benefits
Position Design Coordinator
Location Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary £40k – £50k + benefits
With over 60 years' experience in the industry with a group turnover of £1.2bn, this tier 1 main contractor have 20 offices throughout the UK. They are a people focussed business, with a great work culture, and forward thinking always looking at merging trends and future construction methods.
The Design Coordinator will be based both onsite and office, with the ability to choose the site closest to you. You will be working in a number of sectors including residential, education, universities, sports, leisure, extra care and hotels. You will supported in full by the Design Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not be limited to;
* Liaising with Commercial team members for Cost Checking
* Document control and management
* Completing, monitoring and maintaining records
* Distributing design information
* Design reviews and presentations to client teams
* Leading design production team meetings
* Reporting of design progress, RFI status and issues on a weekly basis
* Co-ordinating and managing any BREEAM requirements and ensuring these are achieved
* Monitoring of design and resolution of technical queries
For further details on this or any other opportunities please call Dom on 07711420660 or email your contact details to email@example.com for a discreet conversation after work hours or at a time that suits you.