Customer Service Manager- Social Housing/Repairs (Temp to Perm)
North London, UK
Social Housing Customer Service and Scheduling Manager- Social Housing (Permanent)
One of our social housing clients are urgently looking for a Customer Service and Scheduling Manager to join their team on a temp to perm basis in North London.
This is a management role and working within repairs and maintenance for our client.
As a key member of the Maintenance team, you will lead and manage the Scheduling and administrative support team to ensure the delivery of a first class repair and maintenance service to our residents and customers, therefore your experience of operational and people management will be essential.
Main duties and responsibilities include
* Manage complaints effectively to identify patterns and trends and instigate and lead on improvements of the service
* Ability to lead a team of Schedulers and administrators to maximise productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Review, monitor and challenge KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement
* Champion continual improvement to achieve excellent operational delivery and supply chain management
* Responsible for ensuring that team adhere to company policies and procedures
* Full compliance with use of in house Operating Framework
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Attend Client Contract Meetings as and when required
* To support the Contract Lead to deliver a quality, customer focussed, profitable and safe business
* To lead and conduct PDRs with direct reports
This is a fast paced and energetic role and the ideal candidate will have an understanding of KPI management, SLA’s, report running and staff training.
Working Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Saturdays may be required during busy periods.
This is a permanent role and offering up to £35 000PA. Due to the urgency of this role, this advertisement may close early.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289