Customer Care Co-ordinator – Social Housing
Job Title Customer Care Co-ordinator – Social Housing
Salary £17,000 – £22,000 depending on experience and probation)
Location Orpington, Bromley
A position has become available for a professionally dedicated, innovative and enthusiastic customer care coordinator within our award-winning organisation. Therefore, you will need demonstrable experience in the Construction/Housing Association sectors. You should pay attention to detail and be adaptable with a good command of the English Language and have an organised, mature and professional attitude. You will be expected to develop your competency through experience and continued learning. Communication skills are a key requirement as well as the ability to solve problems, work diligently and professionally, with an ability to manage your own time. The role necessitates good interpersonal skills working closely with surveyors and contractors whilst on occasion, dealing with residents queries.
* Maintain regular contact with external and internal clients at the appropriate level.
* Undertake work in a diligent manner.
* Ensure that training needs are identified and addressed.
* The role necessitates good interpersonal skills working closely with Surveyors and Contractors.
* Liaising with clients if reported defects are in question.
* Arranging appointments with Clerk of Works and Contractors for End of Defects Inspections and monitoring results.
* Monitor progress of Interim and End of Defect inspections, ensuring that Contractors provide adequate response detailing measures for remediation works within the time specified.
* Liaising with Surveyors, Clients and Contractors to ensure timely resolution.
* Attending site meetings when required.
* Maintain the defects database. Data entry of projects enter in Interim Defects phase and End.
* Updating remediation works, progress and completion.
* Administration of Key Performance Indicator Spreadsheets.
* Monitoring Defect trends during Defect Liability Period.
* Producing weekly status reports and monthly Client reports advising on status/progress.
* Liaise with Line Manager/Customer Care Team for recommendations to upgrade/improve database/procedures.
* Submitting petty cash expense forms each month.
Training and Development
* You will be encouraged to gain at least an NVQ Level 2.
* Continuing training will be necessary for relation to Health and Safety.
* Life assurance
* Excellent contributory pension
* Holiday from 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on the length of service (Pro-rata)