My client are a privately owned Tier One Residential Developer based in London, they currently have a permanent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their company on the latest projects.
You will be responsible for 4 high end residential live projects.
The projects will all be based in Essex. They have just started a new development in Southend Victoria, this will consist of 228 units spread over RC Frame Blocks.
Another project is based in Basildon on Prospect College which will consist of 100 units all traditional apartments.
A project is also based in Bury St Edmunds, located just outside of Essex. This project will consist of 135 units spread over RC Frame apartments.
The last project you will be responsible for is based in Brentwood. This will consist of 75 units all traditional apartments.
Your day to day responsibilities will be
– Monthly Client Reports to directors – Presenting to clients – Project review reports presenting to directors
– Attend all meetings.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
In order to apply you will have the following
– Experience in New Build, RC Frame, Traditional Build and Development projects
– Experienced in being able to manage and drive a team
– Experience with Residential projects with either main contractors or developers
– Good organisation skills
This is a role paying between £100K- £110K per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role.