My client are a privately owned Tier One Residential Developer based in London, they currently have a permanent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their company on the latest projects.
You will be responsible for 3 residential live projects.
The projects will all be based in South London. 2 of their projects are based in Elephant and Castle and 1 in Surrey. Their head office is based in Gatwick which you will have to go to once a week/ once every other week.
Your day to day responsibilities will be-
– Monthly Client Reports to directors
– Presenting to clients
– Project review reports presenting to directors
– Attend all meetings.
– Operate a high standard of Health and Safety on site.
In order to apply you will have the following
– Experience in New Build, RC Frame, Traditional Build and Development projects
– Experienced in being able to manage and drive a team
– Experience with Residential projects with either main contractors or developers
– Good organisation skills
This is a role paying between £95K- £105K per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role.