Contract Support required in Hammersmith – ASAP
TEMP TO PERM CONTRACT SUPPORT REQUIRED IN HAMMERSMITH!
8am to 5pm / Monday to Friday
Previous Contract Support experience essential as well as good understanding of financials such as raising POs and invoicing. For this role you will be the first point of contact to plan all planned and reactive works, for engineers on Site. You will be liaising with client to confirm/resolve any issues for site/works access and gaining expected time of arrivals (ETA) whilst ensuring clear lines of communication with engineers and the contract support team.
* Handle incoming calls from both engineers and clients in a professional and courteous manner
* Ensure the description notes and job status are comprehensive, legible and up-to-date until task completion with the completion date to close off the job.
* Liaise with the contracts team to mobilise quoted works.
* Plan appointments and check availability.
* Liaise with Invoice/Purchasing team and contract support to confirm the status of any materials required and engineer resource availability to carry out the task.
* Provide excellent customer service at all times, striving to maintain the company’s standards
* Support by answering the service department telephone to re-direct and respond to telephone calls as and when required
* Ensure all plant faults recorded are logged and assigned to the relevant teams
* Raising of purchase orders and management of invoicing from start to finish.
* Office diary management.
* Arranging emergency call outs.
* Scheduling planned maintenance
* Liaising with Subcontractors and booking jobs
* Maintenance of WIP and Financial reporting
* Completing paperwork and monthly billing
* Entering Engineer’s weekly timesheet and expenses
* Data entry
* Create monthly reports to show the various job types and detail broken down by site
* Manage the project log, keeping records up-to-date and highlight any potential overspends or discrepancies for all reactive order and work
* Support with any adhoc requests required
This is an involved position but if you are up to the challenge, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145