Job Title Contract Supervisor
Location South London
£36,000 – £42,000 + Holidays and excellent benefits
The Contract Supervisor will be responsible for sub-contracted work undertaken by contractors on our resident’s homes including all operational and financial matters. This will include the supervision of contractors on a day-to-day basis to ensure that they deliver a first class service to our residents and the supervision of the Customer Liaison Officers to make sure that all matters relating to customer care are dealt with in line with the Trust’s values.
Effective relationship and stakeholder management, communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills will be essential for this role as you will be working collaboratively with other departments/teams and residents to ensure the effective delivery of the day-to-day in-house maintenance service.
You will have demonstrable experience of working in and delivering high quality and efficient building/estates/housing maintenance services and will have experience in supervising and motivating team members.
Duties will include
* Managing the inspection, maintenance and repair of properties
* Carrying out surveys of properties with reports and remedial works as necessary
* Preparing work specifications and obtaining quotes for Reactive work to be carried out by contractors
* Ensuring work is allocated to the appropriate contractor as and when the work cannot be carried out by one of our in-house Technicians
* Conducting monthly reviews with contractors
* Authorising spends up to an agreed level while maximising cost efficiency
* Maintaining records and notes on the system
A full driving licence is essential as there will be travel to properties.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Chris a copy of your CV to email@example.com . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289