Contract Administrator required in Stevenage – 6 month Contract
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED IN STEVENAGE!
6 MONTH FTC – POSSIBLE PERMANENT OFFER THEREAFTER!
Our client is looking for a contract administrator to work alongside the operatives, sub-contractors, Help Desk & Supervisors to ensure all works (PPM & reactive) are scheduled for the appropriate resource to attend, finances are billed and SHEQ compliance is achieved. You will be an effective and important team member for this Site.
Duties will include
* Schedule PPM & Reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI's are achieved
* Liaise with Contract Managers & Supervisors to schedule all Subcontractor PPM & ?projects' works
* Logging & assigning jobs on CAFM system ensuring system is continuously updated
* Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal & external) to provide necessary updates & supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase orders when required
* Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime across the portfolio to identify current trends & patterns to achieve effective & efficient delivery of engineering resource.
* Work with the Management team to discuss / implement appropriate courses of action
* Ensure Subcontract planner is up-to-date at all times ensuring accurate & correct information is detailed
* First point of contact for Subcontractors regarding scheduling queries
* Manage and prepare contract billing, liaising with central finance and contract admin functions
* Carry out general administrative duties across the contract and any other reasonable tasks for requests
* Undertake any ?ad hoc' duties as requested by Management team
If you are immediately available and would like to know more, call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145