Construction Manager – Preconstruction
My client are a leading contractor who have recently won a high rise residential scheme in Central London. My client are currently in preconstruciton and would require the ideal candidate to join at this stage. The ideal candidate must have extensive preconstruction through to delviery experience on residential projects circa £100m+. Tier 1 conractor expeirence essential.
* Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
* Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
* Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
* Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
* Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
* Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective.
The above role is being offered on a long term contract basis with the scheme due to run over the next four years. Day rate negotiable.
Please send your CV throgh to firstname.lastname@example.org