Commercial Manager | Top 10 Main Contractor
£90,000 – £110,000 + Package
10 main contractor is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will report to the Operations Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for all commercial & contractual functions within your area of responsibility, assisting to develop and implement overall strategy, growth and profitability.
You will be leading all commercial aspects out of the office with a turnover of over £100million, working on projects in the commercial, education, healthcare and aviation sectors.
Commercial Manager Key Responsibilities
* Assisting in developing commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimise risk and maximise operational performance of contracts
* Commercially reviewing bids, with particular focus on payment mechanisms, event of default clause, termination thresholds and any schedules with significant Operational risk/impact
* Assisting in finalising conditions of contract for new work
* Providing advice and support to aid correct mobilisation of new contracts
* Providing accurate and timely commercial information
* Providing support to Operation’s team for more complex negotiations and dispute/claim resolutions
* Assisting with value testing (benchmarking/market testing) of PFI Contract Services
* Preparing and or providing advice on the preparation of variations to contract
* Establishment of workload targets and deadlines (including the use of KPI’s) for the surveying team and maintaining delivery against these
* Monitor and maintain commercial team performance
* Assisting in the review and setting Targets on PFI contracts and the application of any pain/gain share mechanisms
* Liaising with in-house and external solicitors as needed
If you are interested in this Commercial Manager opportunity, please call Andrew Pipe for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or for an out of hours discussion on 07841199419. Alternatively email your details to email@example.com.