Civil Engineer – London
Are you a Civil Engineer with experience in drainage design and looking for a new opportunity do you want to work on a diverse range of interesting projects across all sectors?
We are currently supporting a premium civil/structural engineering consultancy looking to expand the infrastructure team based in Central London.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects with values up to £120m. Working in a diverse multicultural team you will working on drainage designs, SuDs, completing Flood risk assessments for development projects.
You will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence as well a competitive salary there are a raft of benefits including annual bonus, private healthcare, and great pension package.
You will need to demonstrate
* Degree in Civil Engineering, structural Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 18 months post-graduation experience working on drainage designs within a design consultancy
* Experience and knowledge of SuDs, FRA for development projects.
* Excellent communication skills
* Good use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D or windes micro-drainage
* Good knowledge of S106, S278, S38, S104 would be advantageous
For more information or to apply, please contact Kenny on 0207 065 7274