Civil Engineer – Contract
We are currently supporting a large international multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for a Civil Engineer on a contract basis to work as part of an office-based design team.
The consultancy is an industry leader who works with blue-chip developers and a range of clients on innovative designs and infrastructure projects, and as a Civil Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on new large scale mixed-use developments.
* Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
* Min 4 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
* Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
* Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage (WinDes).
* Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
* Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
* Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
* Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
* Good IT skills.
* Site experience an advantage.
* Highly self-motivated team player.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kenny on 0207 065 7274 or send your CV to email@example.com