Call Centre Repairs Advisor
Job Title Call Centre Repairs Advisor
Salary £11.53 PAYE / £14.23 LTD or Umbrella
Full Time – 37 hour week / Shift pattern between 7am – 10pm
I am presently recruiting for a Repairs Advisor to work for a leading client. This position is working within the property services sector.
This role is based within a busy contact centre and you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of incoming calls, administration and management of engineers diaries. You will be responsible for speaking to engineers, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries alongside general enquiries.
Key responsibilities include
* Arranging appointments with tradesmen in an organised manner.
* Ensuring all live jobs are given out to designated engineers.
* Ensuring repairs jobs can be completed within estimated timescales.
* Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments, handling queries etc.
* Scheduling / Rescheduling appointments using their in house planning tool.
* Logging jobs on their system.
* Ordering equipment required for repairs.
* Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information.
* Resolving minor complaints at call level.
* Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client.
* Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery.
* You will be expected to be a self-starter,
* Can handle pressure / pro active can go the extra mile.
* Customer service and organisation experience is essential for this role.
* Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced Call Centre environment
* Knowledge of operating systems or similar in house systems is desired but not essential
* Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the repairs sector
The successful candidate will have experience in call handling in the reactive repairs / emergencies and maintenance sector. IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please hit the ‘apply now’ button . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289 and ask for Chris.