Business Development Analyst
Business Development Analyst – Main Contractor – London
£48,000 Base Salary + Pension + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Gym Membership + Life Assurance
One of UK largest multi-disciplinary company's, who have been established for over 100 years are looking for Business Development Analyst to join their London region.
This is an international Main Contractor have worked several high-profile projects and framework agreements in UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Analyst, to join their New Business Team in London. You will be working closely with Business Planning, Business Development and Marketing teams. This key role will help develop their business and plan future growth through data-driven insight.
About the role
* In-depth research into new markets, products and services, liaising closely with business units to gather and analyse sector and customer data
* Analyse market trends and forecasting data to inform the business' strategic direction, operational plans and shape new services
* Research and analyse internal and external industry information from Government, statutory agencies, policy and industry think-tanks and forecasting companies
* Develop and maintain insightful competitor analysis
* Provide monthly analysis on trends, markets, industry, competitors, opportunities and competitors
* Investigate and maintain a pipeline of future key opportunities
* Use CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
* Maintain an in-depth analysis of key customers to help support customer engagement
* Provide data and reports to support Board and Senior Management reports and presentations
* Whilst travel will not for a main part of this role some national travel will be required for internal meetings
What their looking for?
* A forward-thinking individual with an interest in data and research, with the ability to analyse and draw conclusions
* Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to relate well to people from all backgrounds and levels of seniority
* Experience of working in construction, property and facilities management would be beneficial
* Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 07572 466 245 or email your details to email@example.com