Building Maintenance/Electrical Improver
£35,000 per annum
Continental Shift Pattern, Days and Nights 12 Hours
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on a static location in Central London. This site is one of the most technically advanced in the country, with the latest plant equipment in building services. I was very impressed when visiting this site. This role will be a fantastic entry role to jumpstart your career in building services, and will suit an already established fabric technician perhaps newly qualfied as an electrician, or with some electrical experience if not fully qualified.
I do not usually see opportunities like this come around that will consider under qualified engineers especially at such a great site. They really want to give people a chance and to mould them into the best engineers they can be.
* £35,000 Salary
* 20 days holiday package
* Pension package
* General electric maintenance (with emphasis)
* Painting & Decorating
* General plumbing maintenance
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
* Must have demonstrable building services experience within maintenance, electrical experience would be ideal, as will an electrical C&G qualification.
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com