Location: North West
Our client is a leading global multi-disciplined design, engineering and project management consultancies.
Their business is that of a technical consultancy, and they provide advice and engineering design for public, regulated and private sector clients. The multidisciplinary nature of their skills allows them to draw on expertise from across the business to deliver complex projects both in the UK and in support of their other businesses overseas.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we currently looking for BIM Manager to provide their expertise and design knowledge on a variety of high profile multi-disciplinary projects based in their Warrington office.
This role is part of the Building Services UK national practice and will involve working with a multidiscipline team of architects and engineers, providing a comprehensive and fully integrated design services to their clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced information manager to work within an internationally renowned consultant, affording the opportunity to work on large scale multidiscipline projects. You should have the ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
The ideal individual will have the following responsibilities (but not limited to)
* An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Microstation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Willing to potentially travel within the UK and abroad for project related work.
* Capable of accurate work under pressure and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
* Interested in developing design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables.
* Wider knowledge of other disciplines highly desirable.
* Able to gain security clearance if required.
* Project initiation, setting up and establishing new projects with appropriate file structures and BIM standards.
* Exploit opportunities for low cost base working within our clients group.
* Project delivery, management of modelling duties, co-ordinate modelling teams and ensure integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
* Production management of drawn information in the appropriate format to meet project timescales.
* Implement quality control and ensure adherence to standards with consistency of approach across REVIT output.
* Support for tenders and proposals requiring digital information content.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com