Location: City Of London
Our client is a prestigious building services consultancy who are based in Central London.
They are firmly established as one of London’s largest privately owned sustainability and engineering services design practices.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we currently require a BIM Coordinator to join their growing team in Central London.
* Design management of projects as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met
* Carry out M&E design work as applicable using Revit MEP and Navisworks.
* Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings as projects require.
* Working as part of a team, alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, delivering constructible 3D clash free models for clients.
* Collaborate with team members and colleagues across three offices.
* Achieve quality excellence in your work, whilst ensuring project deadlines are met.
* Travel to clients and project locations/meetings as required.
* Carry out all work in a professional manner, building our clients excellent reputation within the industry.
* 3+ years’ experience in an MEP Engineering Design Consultancy.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience producing drawings using 3D modelling tool, ideally at least 2 years using Revit MEP.
* BIM experience essential.
* Experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare and Industrial projects.
* Diploma/Certificate in BIM or Engineering, Revit training desirable.
Knowledge & Skills
* Possess good knowledge of the practicalities of design, and the ability to make informed design decisions.
* An understanding of the overall workings of BIM modelling is essential, and the ability to fill in for senior staff when required, e.g. model set-up and management.
* Confident in liaising with design team members across offices.
* Basic understanding of Lean principles.
* Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple jobs/tasks.
* Drives excellence through high-quality work output.
* A proactive approach to work, with a strong team spirit.
* Builds strong relationships.
* Confident to speak up and make decisions
* Client focused.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com