Assistant Planner – Main Construction Contractor – up to £55K + Competitive Package
Assistant Planner : Main Construction Contractor – up to £55k + Competitive Package
The Companyain Construction Contractor – up to £55k + Competitive Package
A great opportunity for an Assistant Planner to join a large main contractor with a great support and development, offer a platform to progress. Support from senior planners offering coaching and mentoring to develop your skills to become a senior planner within 1 year plan. This main contractor values their staff and is a close knit team, with great community and family feel. They work on a variety of sectors and due to growth in the business are seeking to build their planning team.
Provide planning support to both the pre-contract and delivery teams in accordance with Company policy, procedures and quality standards.
* Assist the planner / senior planner with production of the tender programme
* Assist the planner / senior planner with production of the tender deliverables as required
Construction / Delivery Stage:
* Capture and input ?actual data’ to the current programme of site works, as directed by senior
* planner / planner / project manager
* Assist with production of the monthly and period updated programme, progress reports and revised forecasts and its communication to the site team, client and all major stakeholders
* Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline
* Business and commercial awareness to actively measure and monitor performance with the ability to present results in a logical manner to support continuous improvement
* Experience of working on large highways projects
* Some site experience on business related projects in a management or supervisory capacity
* Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and information and produce it in a clear and logical format
* Working knowledge of computer based programmes currently used by the company
* Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision
* Logical whilst creative approach to problem solving
* Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
* Oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take a confident but diplomatic approach with colleagues and other internal and external customers
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for this opportunity is 30/09/17.