Asistant M&E Manager (HVAC)
Location: East London
Assistant M&E Manager (HVAC)
A leading end-client developer need to strengthen their MEP team with the addition of 2 x Assistant M&E Managers.
The project is a large scale residential development in Canary Wharf and our client have started the installation on a new phase of works. The Assistant M&E Manager will shadow the exiting M&E Managers and help take some pressure off the team.
* Helping to lead on site mechanical team
* Regularly liaising with Project management team
* Holding client/sub-contractor meetings
* Ensuring work is per specification
* Ensuring on site Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
* Experience working for an M&E contractor in a supervisory role
* Previous experience on similar projects
* Highly organised
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Full training and daily support will be provided with a clear promotion path to become a senior member of the services team on offer.
This is an initial 3 month contract. We are hopeful to retain both successful Assistant M&E Managers, but cannot guarantee this at present.